Samba Configuraton

gerald davidson gdavidson at alonsystems.com
Tue Nov 23 21:33:04 GMT 1999

I was running through the Diagnosis.txt (url=http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/DIAGONSIS.html).  I am finding that all the steps work find until I get to TEST 8.

Test 8 and Test 9 - gives me the following results - Error 59: An unexpected network error has occured. Quit all running programs, restart your computer, and then try again.  If the problem persists, contact your network administrator.

Test 10 - gives me the following - Exploring - Linuxserver
                                                \\Linuxserver is not accessible
                                                A network error has occurred.
                                                                OK

Let me know what other information you need to help me solve my problem.

Thank you,

Gerald Davidson
Alon Systems, Inc.