AW: AW: Windows Profiles not being placed in defined logon path

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at medas.de
Mon Nov 22 12:41:54 GMT 1999

Hi Federico,

many thanks to you. This patch helped me too. Do you know the intention of
the original changes by the samba team in ipc.c. I don't think, it is a good
idea to store all profiles in an separate directory and the user registry in
the home path.

Thanks again
Rudolf

Rudolf Kollien
email: Rudolf.Kollien at medas.de
       Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Never trust a operating system you have no sources for