SAMBA digest 2314

Les Higger lhigger at lausd.k12.ca.us
Sun Nov 21 06:09:27 GMT 1999

Well I figured it out..
did not know that I could make a host file on the winblows client. I knew
about the lmhosts file however..
this is a great list.. thanks to all..

        * Les Higger ITAF ,
        * Local Area Network Coord.
        * lhigger at lausd.k12.ca.us
        * Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School
        * Los Angeles Unified School District
 ---> Old men can give flawless advice, for they nolonger can set bad
examples <---