MASQed subnets...

kbaker3 at ic3.ithaca.edu kbaker3 at ic3.ithaca.edu
Thu Nov 11 13:22:42 GMT 1999

What can be done if I use a masqing firewall.  I'd like the machine on my
internal netowrk to be able to "see" the outside world.  I'd also like the
firewall machine to be able to share on both sides.  I'd also like to
create a domain for all of the machines on the inside of the firewall.
I've had many different smbclient like programs perform with totaly
different results.  I have a workgroup workign right now with most of what
I want working.  browsing the outside is the biggest problem still.  File
sharing seems to be working...  printing is a mess...  I can print to
it...  it seems to work and then the job just up and vaporizes...

-----
If the Creator had said, "Let there be light" in Ankh-Morpork, he'd have
gotten no further because of all the people saying "What colour?"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)

Keith Baker			kbaker3 at ic3.ithaca.edu
Ithaca College			(607) 375-2602
Theatre Production Arts		http://thelighthouse.dhs.org/keith/