Screen Saver

Josh Dennis dennijo at acesag.auburn.edu
Mon May 10 03:34:30 GMT 1999

I know this is a little off topic but I know a lot of people use Samba to
authenticate pcs and this may be useful.  I was wondering if anyone has
written a screensaver for Win95/98 that is password protected based on the
current user, who has already been authenticated through Samba.  So that
if a user forgets to log out of the machine the screen saver comes on and
can only be disabled by the user that was logged in.  Much like Xwindows
Autolock for Solaris.  I was going to write one...but I hate to reinvent
the wheel, if I don't have to.

Thanks,