cmdat utility...

Stephen L Arnold sarnold at coyote.rain.org
Sat Mar 13 19:38:34 GMT 1999

On 13 Mar 99, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton had this to say about
about cmdat utility...:

> this small utility can be used to run an arbitrary program by clicking
> right-mouse-button on a directory.  the default action is to run "ssh.exe"
> on a Samba server and a command prompt "cmd.exe" on an NT server.

Excuse me for being ignorant, but what is ssh.exe?  A win32 ssh
login?  The only win32 app I know of that does ssh logins is
teraterm with ssh add-on.  Is this in samba contrib also?

Thanks, Steve

Steve Arnold                            sarnold at earthling.net
http://www.rain.org/~sarnold

   "A mime is a terrible thing to waste..."   Mel Brooks