Permissions issue

John J. LeMay Jr. jlemay at njmc.com
Tue Jul 27 16:07:17 GMT 1999

With regard to NT, you can use file/directory permissions to limit access
to specific directories below a sharepoint. The connecting user would
still be able to see the list of directories, but they could not access
directories that they did not have permission to. Quite different and
possibly confusing to someone coming from Unix to NT. I don't know - I
learned NT first!

John J. LeMay Jr.		Phone (732) 785-2525
NJMC, LLC.			  Fax (732) 974-1945
http://www.njmc.com	  Text Paging 1382836 at skytel.com