Can only see 1 SMB Server

Casey Bralla LinuxList at NerdWorld.org
Sat Jul 3 13:54:03 GMT 1999

I'm trying to run 2 SMB servers on my intranet (which also has a Win98
client).  Both are accessable if I explicitly link to them.  (ie: "NET
USE" commands work just fine), but neither apear on a browse list if
both of them are running.  If only  1 is running, it appears just fine.

I've mucked around with the "domain master" & "local master"
parameters, to no avail.  (I don't really understand them anyway.)  Can
anybody offer a suggestion of where to continue my investigation?

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd In Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation

http://www.NerdWorld.org