Samba Survey ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Mon Dec 13 15:42:04 GMT 1999

Just went to look at that page, and all the dates are pre-'98 as far as
"last updates" are concerned...

Does anyone have a URL or anything that has testimonials of some
sort?  Trying to provide my boss with ammunication against another
'manager' who just sent around comments from a Novell mailing list about
Samba...

I'm curious about stuff like server/platform being run on (OS, memory,
CPU, etc), max number of concurrent connections, etc...

Oh, and, to add weight to the whole thing...who.  I work at a University,
so other Universities would be great...

Thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org