win98 config.pol and scripting

Andrew Bell samba at usd299.k12.ks.us
Wed Dec 1 03:17:13 GMT 1999

I am a newbie currently setting up samba for a high school with win98
clients.  I have been working/testing with it for the last three months and
I think I have the hang of it.  I was wondering if anyone would mind sending
me some of their scripts that I could take a look at (I learn from looking
at what other people do).  Also, if anyone has a Config.pol file set up for
win98 that they wouldn't mind attaching, that would be awesome!  (I have
spent a lot of time going through the win98 resource kit, but Microsoft
isn't much help at all) Thanks a bunch!!

Andrew Bell
Systems Administrator
USD 299