Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine publishes Samba art icle.

Roylance, Stephen D. SROYLANCE at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Apr 16 17:20:10 GMT 1999

I got mcp mag a day or two ago, Great writeup!!
I was a little surprised that they ran such a glowing review of samba,
with some of the negative implications on NT.  It is very nice to see
Microsoft show an interest in interoperability.

-Steve Roylance