Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine publishes Samba art

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro jcastro at pcshop.com.br
Fri Apr 16 20:17:52 GMT 1999

In my opinion MS doesn't have so direct a control over these "geek"
technical publications. My guess is, heads will roll, or at least
someone is going to be scolded ROYALLY.

--

 ___THE___ "Commercial OS vendors are, at the moment, all closed
 \  \ /  /  economies, and doomed to fall in their competition with