smbtar multiple machines

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 10:12:51 GMT 1998

The machine that I am using is an IBM RS6000 running AIX 4.2 - Does anyone know the device names that I need to use?

I am currently working on a script to obtain the list of currently available PC from the browsemaster, which will then be used to drive the multiple tar's.  If anyone already has such a thing that they are proud of then I would love a copy to use / copy / pass off as my own ;-)

Gary