SMB File Server in a NT PDC Controlled Domain?

Eric B. Sobalvarro eric at razorjack.com
Wed Oct 28 18:37:57 GMT 1998

Hi There:

I'm interested in getting a Samba File server up using a NT
Domain
Server for security (don't ask!).  I've read the information
at:
http://samba.gorski.net/samba/ntdom_faq/page6.html

But it does not mention if one can or how to use the
accounts on the NT
PDC to control file sharing or authentication on the Samba
box.  Is this a pipe dream?

What is the format to apply user rights to a share in
smb.conf, when the accounts are on the doamin?

--
Your mouse has moved.
Reboot now?  [ OK ]

Linux help for Dell Cpi 300Mhz systems at:
http://www.razorjack.com/Dell-Linux.html