Setting of Oplocks paramaters to disable PC file cache?

David J. Reiter dave at davidr.sd.logicon.com
Tue Nov 17 18:46:34 GMT 1998

Greetings All,
 I am trying to get the PC to not cache files and have not had
any luck. I am running version 2.0 and have tried setting
oplocks = no but still the PC will load the old file for about
a minute. After that the PC will load the new one. What I need is
for the PC to immediately see the new file. Does anybody know
the other parameters to set to disable the cache? What should share
mode and the other locking values be set at? Does anybody have this
working where there is no cache? If you could send me your
configuration file that would be great. Thanks in advance,

David.

David Reiter  dreiter at logicon.com
Logicon Information Technology Group
404 Camino Del Rio South #500