How do crack newer Win95 PWL files ?

Chris St st_chris at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:59:36 GMT 1998

Does anybody know how the newer Win95 PWL files could be cracked ?
I mean not those files which work with GLIDE
(Header of those files is: 0xB04D464E = ".MFN", their username
starts at position 0x208).

I mean PWL files which have the following header: 0xE3828596
and the information begins at 0x252 !
I've pointed out that these PWL files depend in some way
on a kind of randomness, a counter how often you have changed
your password and may be on the username or the password.

So if anybody knows how this could be done please let me know.
My email address is: st_chris at hotmail.com