Modem sharing

Steven Bolbot sjb at tne.net.au
Tue Jun 2 13:06:31 GMT 1998

Hi
I have my linux box set up as my internet gateway. However, there are times
that i'd like to be able to access the modem from my Win98 PC. Is there any
way I can do this with Samba? If so, How, and what sort of
configuration/origram do I need on the Windows PC in order to access it?
Thanks
- Steven Bolbot

--

General: Let's assume that Holland attacks NATO...
Captain: I think Holland is part of NATO.

                                                    - Scott Adams