Master browser for multiple workgroups

Stefan Rompf srompf at telemation.de
Mon Aug 24 12:26:03 GMT 1998

Hi,

is there any way to make Samba local master browser for multiple
workgroups, so that for example server A is domain master for TECHNIK and
local master for NORD in subnet A, while server B is domain master for NORD
and local master for TECHNIK, SUED etc. within its local network. NT (urx)
seems to be able to do this, but I haven't found any options in Samba docs
and FAQs.

cu.. Stefan