NT Workstation 4.0 on SAMBA

Michael Radomski mike_radomski at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 12:25:13 GMT 1998

I am running NT Workstation 4.0 w/ sr pack 3.  I am also running a PDC
with RedHat5.1 and Samba Patch 8.  I presently have domain logons
occuring on Win95 machines.  Logons, roaming profiles etc work fine
under win95.  However I need to make ten of my machines into NT
Workstations.  I am having problems with domain logons.  I went
through the FAQ on NT on the Samba site, but was unsucessful.  The
command "smbpasswd -a -m <machine name>" did not work. It complained
about the "-m" switch.

Could someone point me in the right direction on this one.  Perhaps a
step by step or a page which outlines the process??

Thanks in advance
Mike