AFS compilation problems

Kris Wehner kris at nic.iagnet.net
Mon Aug 10 13:33:24 GMT 1998

Hi

I hope this isn't a FAQ, but i've scoured and found nothing.
When compiling samba 1.9.18p8 with AFS 3.4a on solaris 2.6, when I go to
link the binary (smbd) with the stock makefiles, i get:
sigvec                              /usr/afsws/lib/liblwp.a(iomgr.o)
sigsetmask                          /usr/afsws/lib/liblwp.a(preempt.o)

this is with gcc 2.7.2.3. i've scoured the system and can't find those library
definitions anywhere. this may be just my AFS version or something, but it
also happens on 2.5.1. Any and all input is apprecited.

Regards,
Kris Wehner