alternative to samba

Santosh Krishnan x2815 santosh at heplinux1.uta.edu
Fri Apr 24 17:51:24 GMT 1998

Hi,

We use an alternative to samba called ASU from IBM.  I personally don't
like it, and have been trying to get our group to try out samba, but to no
avail.

However, it seems to do the job, locking up every once in a while, but on
the whole, not too bad.

Hope this helps.
Santosh

* LINUX System Admin    | Phone: (817)272-2815  *
* Center for High Energy Physics and Technology *
* The University of Texas at Arlington          *
* Arlington, Texas 76019                        *