Win95 Policy files

D.A.Clifford at DNB.RWS.minvenw.nl D.A.Clifford at DNB.RWS.minvenw.nl
Thu Sep 4 07:24:41 GMT 1997

 Marco A. Zamora wrote:

> Looks like something I need right now (I'm adding multiple language >spelling
>and grammar to our admin-net-install of Office97, and have to add it to
>existing clients with the Workstation installation config. BTW, anybody >have a
>painless way of applying the O97 SR-1 patch to a net install?)

I suggest you check out KIXTART. It is a scripting language not supported, but distributed by M$. You'll find it on the Windows NT Resource Kit disk.

It can create and modify registry keys ( and lots of other goodis)

Derek