linux as win95 internet gateway with user authenification

Caspar von Seckendorff 08196999025-0001 at t-online.de
Sat Oct 11 12:21:52 GMT 1997

Hi!

I set up a linux-samba server as a file-server for a Microsoft-network.
This works very well. Know I want to use the same pc as a gateway to the
internet. Since I dont't have registered IPs I use IP-mascerading. diald
establishes the connection automatically when a user tries to connect to
the internet (e.g. www). So far so good...
The only problem is that every Windows95 user can establish this
connection. I only want the users that are registered on the
linux-server to be able to do that.

Caspar