PPTP and Samba

Bob Herman Bob.Herman at software.com
Mon Nov 24 17:54:15 GMT 1997

We have recently implemented PPTP for our remote
access and are having problems seeing the samba
systems when we connect. We can see all of the
microsoft network but get a path not found when
we try and connect to a samba server. We are running
ver. 1.9.17p4 samba on sunos 5.5.1. Any idea's????

Thanks Bob Herman
(Don't get too close to people in comas.  Sometimes they wake up and
try to choke you.)

			   Software.com
 		The Internet Infrastructure Company
 Robert J. Herman                  Tel: 1-781-274-7000 Ext. 269
 Senior System Administrator       Fax: 1-781-674-1080
 91 Hartwell Ave.
 Lexington, MA. 02173		 www.software.com