SPAM

Karl J Auer Karl.Auer at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 25 00:12:49 GMT 1997

Dear Samba and Linux list users -

Several people have commented on the volume of spam reaching the list. Andrew
(the list maintainer, I am but a lowly assistant) has been advised of your
comments and will take action if he thinks it's necessary.

People wishing to make further comment should do so directly to the list admins
and NOT, repeat NOT to the list itself! My thanks to those list members who
advised us directly,

The Samba and Linux lists are (respectively) for the discussion of Samba and
Linux ONLY. Discussion of spam and responses to spam are OFF-TOPIC.

Regards, K.