[Q]Group Authentication of Samba

Gong Wei (NSL) GWEI at natsteel.com.sg
Fri Dec 26 00:16:57 GMT 1997

Thank you for your reply.

Forget to mention that the share I am going to manage is actually a 'FAX
printer'(mgetty+sendfax).  I just want to control, who can send fax
through this service and who cannot.  Well, you know, those management
are always interested in nothing but "control":-)  Yeah of course it
would be great if samba could show the user's HOME dir(which is assigned
in the NT user admin) without adding a user account and a home dir.  But
that is not relavent to my problem, yet.