UNIX virus checker for Samba shares

Richard Kenyon rmk at terminus.ericsson.se
Fri Dec 19 10:33:08 GMT 1997

I'm not sure if it was on this list and I know this is a little off
kilter but it is about the wider implications of using Samba and PCs
together. Does anyone know of a virus checking program that could be run
under UNIX (SunOS 4.1.x) to sweep the shared areas that the PC users
have access to ? I'm sure that I've seen mention of one a few months
ago.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Richard

 Richard Kenyon (Systems Administrator)	E-mail: rmk at terminus.ericsson.se
 Ericsson Intracom Ltd.			Voice National:  0116 2 537 534
 18 Melton Street, Leicester		Voice Int:    +44 116 2 537 534
 England. LE1 3NB			Fax:          +44 116 2 537 920