Latest SAMBA binaries for SunOS 4.1.3

Scott D. Webster swebster at carroll.com
Tue Dec 16 22:35:56 GMT 1997

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, James Patton Unix Sys Admin wrote:

<SNIP>

> Before trying to fix this problem, I would first like to update
> to the latest stable release of SAMBA.  I feel this may solve
> my problems.
>
> However, I don't have an ANSI compatible C compiler for
> SunOS 4.1.x.  And I can't find the binaries for the latest cut
> of SAMBA for SunOS 4 anywhere!

	There may be a binary distribution of gcc available.  I know there
is one for Solaris at http://sunsite.unc.edu.  Try looking there for one
for SunOS.

<SNIP>
> 			William Blake

	I'm a Blake fan, too.

Scott D. Webster                              swebster at carroll.com
Etc Services                                   Voice: 201.385.7113
Linux / Unix Consulting                        Pager: 800.379.2402