Samba Configuration .. finally..

Fyodor Yarochkin fygrave at freenet.bishkek.su
Mon Aug 11 12:35:51 GMT 1997

Hello People, Thank you all who helped me with all your wise advices and
ideas to get Windoze working nice with my Linux Samba box. Finally i
found the solution. We have NW server installed in my lan, and thus, when
Windozes were installed, they got " Files and Printers access on NetWare
Service"(this translation might be lame, as i have russian versions of
win95 here, so donno how they named it originally). However both NW
access service and Microsoft access Service are not compatible *(that is
another headache for me now) Thus i can either install one of them, when
i removed it and replaced with m$ access service, all went just fine..
uggh,.. that shows the true lameness of windoze another time:-)

 again, thanks for all the help to the all who contributed:)

 Fyodor