Maybe a VMS thing

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed May 15 12:51:01 GMT 2002

[Posting to the mailing list as others may have this problem]

I am also getting that error.  The link must be to a temporary result page.

It is pretty easy to look up again.

Step one:

http://eisner.encompasserve.org/

Click on link: search the conferences, results in:

http://eisner.encompasserve.org/htbin/dnqindexform

Now enter: SAMBA VMS FAQ

At this time it shows up at the first item in the results.

The SAMBA VMS FAQ should also be available from GOOGLE, as it was posted
on comp.os.vms

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only