2.0.6 Problem (Files not found in Share)

Miriam Friedman miri at elbit.co.il
Sat May 4 10:09:25 GMT 2002

That is not entirely accurate..

Its true that an executable could be called anything, but then it should be
executed with full name.
That is usually not so.. The default extension of .exe is assumed and the
CLD (command language
definition) is usually using .exe too.
So you should rename all the .exe_axp files to .exe (assuming you are
running on Alpha).