2.0.6 Problem (Files not found in Share)

Jan-erik Söderholm (QAC) Jan-erik.Soderholm at pac.ericsson.se
Fri May 3 10:13:40 GMT 2002

An "executable image" could be called anything in VMS, "EXE"
is just the default if your don't specify anything else.

Jan-Erik Söderholm.

Also one thing that I have noticed, I don't know if it is connected with all
this or not, may be only my stupidity, but I can't find any .EXE file in
this version of SAMBA are in the form like this
TESTPARM.EXE_AXP;1
so I had to rename the above file to TESTPARM.exe to run it, all other files
like NMBD.exe does'nt exist but NMBD.EXE_AXP;1 , is this new standard, or
problem with linking, although SAMBA appears to run fine on my system.

Thanks

Naveed