Trying again at using the python samba_kcc

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Apr 23 16:42:24 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-23 at 08:33 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=f8f7f6e57c8c74a39abdb9017af09ed93d8a12ac
>
> This looks like a mistake when the code was introduced. Shouldn't it be
> already correct in the code which introduces the code so that I do not get
> errors cause of the wrong type bing used?

I've corrected this, however is there any chance you can look over the
final result, rather the focussing on the details of each individual
patch?

We will keep tidying up the commit stream within the constraints imposed
by the pep8 and code move, but we would really appreciate some thoughts
on the final form, as that is what we will need to use in the long term.

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/