[Samba] how to enable Active Directory support building samba on AIX?

Mike Noonan mike.p.noonan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:12:14 MST 2014

Gents,
Not sure exactly what you meant by "send in" a patch.
Anyway, I did a local commit and created the patch and have attached.
If that's not the way to do things please let me know.
I suppose I'll become fairly active on this list as we are busy getting
samba 4.1.x to behave on AIX 7.1 using the native compiler.

Regards, Mike

--
Mike Noonan
Mobile: +31 65 332 9220