Gsoc newbie interested to work with Improve buid farm lok and feel

krishna teja perannagari krishnatejaperannagari at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 05:11:24 MST 2014

Went through the code you sent.thanks it was very informative.I wanted to ask
some things:

1.The project mostly requires front end development and some amount of python
knowledge to understand the format of builds.

2. is the page dynamic i.e is any server side scripting used because i always
see the same percentage always.The percentage has to change depending on
builds too.what is the reason for loading slowly

3.did u get any complaints regarding flaky messages.what was the context they
sent.I just want to know when the results sent  were useless

4.well i thought using a authentication system along with normal build farm
method will also be useful so that many more hosts will make use of this
feature.

looking forward to hear from you