Gsoc newbie interested to work with Improve buid farm lok and feel

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Mon Mar 3 07:35:45 MST 2014

The current style of the samba website - what we use on http://www.samba.org/

> 2.how are the results regarding builds obtained (the format)
> 3.At what frequency are the email results sent normally

For these, see the build farm source code at git://git.samba.org/build-farm.git

Basically, the format is just stdout and stderr from the builds performed on
the build farm hosts. E-mails are sent as we detect breakages.

Cheers,

Jelmer