Gsoc newbie interested to work with Improve buid farm lok and feel

Krishna Teja krishnatejaperannagari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:14:04 MST 2014

hi sir,
     My name is krishna teja perannagari(krishnatejaperannagari at gmail.com).
I am studying Computer science in JNTU college of Engineering,Hyderabad.If
you want to know about me this is my linkedin profile(
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/krishna-teja-perannagari/73/914/339).

     I have good working knowledge of html,css,javascript and php. I learnt
python programming recently.Ineed some more details regarding the idea.
1.What does new samba style mean
2.how are the results regarding builds obtained (the format)
3.At what frequency are the email results sent normally

     If you have any more details that would help me please share then
too.Looking forward to hear from you.
--
krishna teja perannagari