Removing the original params.c parser

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Fri Aug 15 09:00:44 MDT 2014

On 08/15/2014 04:19 AM, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
:
> Chris:  I know this is particularly difficult for you, but even for code
> that needs as little attention as this, it is important that it be
> consistent style-wise with the rest of the codebase.  This applies even
> in this case, where it came before these conventions and so much else in
> Samba.

This isn't even the slightest bit difficult for me.  It's old code that has
served us well for a very long time.  I'm completely proud of my
contributions here and completely happy to have it all ripped out and
replaced by something that meets the current needs of the project.

...and you didn't actually read my original comments.  I'm recommending all
or nothing, and favoring "all" where "all" is a complete conversion to the
currently preferred formatting style.  If "all" means replacing the code
completely that's fine too.

:)

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org