Request about implementation of alternate authentication mechanism in samba

Michal Vymazal Michal.Vymazal at cesnet.cz
Wed Apr 30 01:17:50 MDT 2014

In short description (on our future ldap patch code)

We want to enable to ldap to use more than one password for one service.

Means - hash no. 1 not match - ldap will try the hash no. 2  etc.

So yes, we want to store an additional password representation.

In this case, the user can use one password from PC and another password
from any mobile device.

Best regards
Michal Vymazal

--