change --picky-developer into --non-picky-developer

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Apr 1 21:30:11 MDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-26 at 14:39 +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I think we try to avoid them if we can and things like explicit casts
> > make it easier to understand for people who will get the warnings
> > and wonder if there's a potential bug.
> >
> > I integrated your patch into my branch.
> >
> > I've also tested with --bundled-libraries=ALL and allow warning for
> > popt and zlib. While beeing there I added support for
> > --bundled-libraries=ALL,!popt and --bundled-libraries=NONE,popt
> >
> > https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-picky
>
> I've rebased on master.
>
> Some more feedback?

I've just pushed around 100 of the 150 patches to autobuild.  I picked
out the patches that were really easy to review, so I and others can
focus on the others without the same amount of distraction.

The remaining patches were just a bit more complex to review, or made
the code less clear while fixing the error, so I've left those for now.
I'll provide some concrete suggestions and links when I get a chance.

That said, tere isn't anything I object to, so if someone wants to take
on reviewing the remainder, please go right ahead!

http://samba.org/~abartlet/