[Announce] CTDB 2.5.3 available for download
amitay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:18:58 MDT 2014
Changes in CTDB 2.5.3
* New configuration variable CTDB_NATGW_STATIC_ROUTES allows NAT
gateway feature to create static host/network routes instead of
default routes. See the documentation. Use with care.
Important bug fixes
* ctdbd no longer crashes when tickles are processed after reloading
the nodes file.
* "ctdb reloadips" works as expected because the DEL_PUBLIC_IP control
now waits until public IP addresses are released before returning.
Important internal changes
* Vacuuming performance has been improved.
* Record locking now compares records based on their hashes to avoid
scheduling multiple requests for records on the same hashchain.
* An internal timeout for revoking read-only record relegations has
been changed from hard-coded 5 seconds to the value of the
ControlTimeout tunable. This makes it less likely that ctdbd will
* Many test improvements and additions.
Reporting bugs & Development Discussion
Please discuss this release on the samba-technical mailing list or by
joining the #ctdb IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
All bug reports should be filed under CTDB product in the project's
Bugzilla database (https://bugzilla.samba.org/).
The source code can be downloaded from:
http://git.samba.org/?p=ctdb.git;a=summary (Git via web)
More information about the samba-technical