DNS problems

Ricardo Berlim Fonseca rberlim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:29:47 MST 2013

Hello people,
I'm a little lost about this DNS with samba4 and how theyh will work
together.
In my enviroment, I'm trying to put a samba4 domain up with my pre-existing
dns server running on. My doubt is: All my dns resolutions must be made in
the samba4 server? My dhcp (witch is on the same server as the DNS) must
inform my machines that the DNS on the network is the one on samba4? And
how I get my already configured dns zones into samba4 dns or better, how I
make my samba4 server forward this requisitions to my existing dns server?
Thanks for everything
Ricardo B. Fonseca