commit e1f17eef970cd8432a3391b0bb79de4857fac177 - quota waf checks

Björn JACKE bj at SerNet.DE
Wed Sep 26 05:46:24 MDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

I just saw you added some more quota checks to the waf tests in e1f17eef970cd.
Some points about that, because I see some issues here: the test for
HAVE_GETQUOTA_RSLT_GETQUOTA_RSLT_U was already there it's some lines below to
where you added it. And the test compile runs of ../tests/sysquotas.c need to
be done with the compile flag which makes warnings be errors. I would have
added that already but I thought it would be a good idea to first have the
Werror_FLAGS framework being added to waf instead of just adding the gcc only
-Werror compile flag here. We need to test the compiler support for the way we
can make warnings throw errors. I filed bug #9158 for that.

Cheers
Björn