HP-UX support

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Sep 26 01:52:56 MDT 2012

For reasons that defy logic, I've been trying to fix up our HP-UX
support via the build farm.  I've made some progress, and we get much
closer to building with waf (autoconf fails even earlier, with a
configure summary failure).  Only gcc remains sane to support, due to
issues with the HP-UX cc and c99.

Fixing build farm hosts is an interesting, iterative problem however
this point I can't really justify spending more time on it.  It
shouldn't be hard for a real HP-UX user to fix it up however, if there
is the demand.