[Release Planning 4.0] Samba 4.0.0rc6 on Tuesday November 27, 2012

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Fri Nov 16 01:26:19 MST 2012

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 08:05:21AM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> I'm wondering about suggesting moving this a week closer?

I think that's not possible unfortunately. There are still blocker bugs
without patchsets and review flags. Releasing on Tuesday would mean to
close the branch on Sunday. So there are only two days left (weekend) and
still no guaranty that patches will be available in time.

I would prefer to stick to the 2 weeks cycle in this case.

But I can ship it on Tuesday if that's the consensus, of course.

Cheers,
Karolin

--
Samba			http://www.samba.org