Samba 4.0 beta3 Tomorrow, please update WHATSNEW!

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jul 1 16:11:37 MDT 2012

Time flies, and as per the published schedule, Samba 4.0 beta3 is due
tomorrow!

Of course, I'll block the beta waiting for at least the initial fix for
the thread-specific UID issue (now found to be 32 bit linux only).

Other than that, please let me know if there is any other issue that
must be resolved before the release, and ensure that any features you
are particularly keen on seeing in the WHATSNEW are mentioned.

Thanks!