Releasing Samba 4.0 RC1?

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:46:31 MDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

First of all, my apologies for talking about corruption without actually
knowing the state of the project. I was commenting over some mails in
the list a few months ago.
About my setup, I'll get back to work on Monday after my vacation and
after dealing with all those things that often wait for our return, I'll
compile the new betas and see if I can get the replication to work.
I didn't mean to alarm anybody, just wanted to contribute with my
opinion as somebody not involved in the developing of samba.
I deal with a lot of Microsoft lovers that often diminish the power of
open source software and Samba is a keystone for Unix/linux system to
stay strong in server environments and for gaining new desktops everyday
and I defend it as the great product it is, just don't want those guys
something to ground their critics.
Regards,

Juan Pablo Lorier