[Release Planning 3.6] 3.6.0rc2/3.6.0 on June 7
Stefan (metze) Metzmacher
metze at samba.org
Tue May 31 09:56:04 MDT 2011
> tomorrow will be the formal freeze date for v3-6-test.
> The following blockers currently exist:
> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8175
> smbd deadlock
> (Patch available)
> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8166
> winbind offline logon locks out users on bad password attempts
> (Patch available, but not reviewed)
> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8024
> Documentation on new "ncalrpc dir" parameter is missing
> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8058
> Documentation on rewritten idmapping
> Is there a chance, to address these bugs tomorrow or on Wednesday?
I have an additional bug, that might be worth fixing for 3.6.0.
rpc client code doesn't work against NT4, when we need to fragment requests
> Furthermore, we need to decide if we will ship another rc or the
> final version on June 7 (if we can stick to the schedule).
I would vote for rc2, but I'm also fine if we mark some bugs as wellkown
and fix them in 3.6.1.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the samba-technical