[Release Planning 3.6] 3.6.0rc2/3.6.0 on June 7

Luk Claes luk at debian.org
Tue May 31 09:37:38 MDT 2011

On 05/31/2011 05:25 PM, Michael Adam wrote:
> Karolin Seeger wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> tomorrow will be the formal freeze date for v3-6-test.
>> The following blockers currently exist:
>> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8175
>>    smbd deadlock
>>    (Patch available)
>> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8166
>>    winbind offline logon locks out users on bad password attempts
>>    (Patch available, but not reviewed)
>> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8024
>>    Documentation on new "ncalrpc dir" parameter is missing
>> - https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8058
>>    Documentation on rewritten idmapping
> I have pushed a couple of patches by Luk Claes (thanks!)
> and myself to master today. Still need to review whether I did
> not miss anything. Will update the bug later today or tomorrow.

You're welcome!

>> Is there a chance, to address these bugs tomorrow or on Wednesday?

If anyone else needs help, please tell me and I'll do my best.

>> Furthermore, we need to decide if we will ship another rc or the
>> final version on June 7 (if we can stick to the schedule).
>> Opinions?

I would prefer it to be the final version :-)



More information about the samba-technical mailing list