NTSTATUS trick for NTTIME?

Wed Mar 9 06:46:56 MST 2011

Hi, Andrew!

Changing my mind, this is the right thing IMO.

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 06:58:25PM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> What I'm asking for is an idea of the eventual scale.

I give you the scale: It's going to be large and intrusive,
touching code all over the place. SAMR, NETLOGON, and the
file server at least.

Looking at our MAINTAINTERS file I see:

> Note that a veto is supposed to be used only for purely
> technical reasons, so for example pointing out a security
> concern with a change, or pointing out that the code may
> segfault or cause a regression of functionality.

Can you back up your veto with such an aspect or an
equivalently strong one?

Thanks,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9